Saturday, December 19, 2015

If you were given the chance to spend the day with anyone you wanted who would it be? It could be a celebrity, an author, or even a family member that has passed away. Where would you spend this day at, an amusement park, a mall, or your favorite restaurant? If I could spend the day with anybody I wanted it would be my cousin Eddie. He passed away when I was in 8th grade and I would do anything in my power to have him back. He was only 23 years old and he passed away of sarcoma cancer. I should have spent more time with him when he was living but we all have regrets. I would love to spend a day with him and go to a football game. Eddie loved football and I would do anything that he wanted to do. We would go eat at a restaurant of his choice because he loved to eat (don't we all)! Eddie was an inspiration to me and I would love to have him back for a day to let him know the impact he made on my life. I know this is not possible but that is ok because he is in a better place. I will get to see him again one day and that gives me the strength to go on. I love and miss Eddie with all my heart. If I could spend the day with anybody in this world it would be my cousin James Edmond Dyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment