Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas movies

Christmas is right around the corner and I already Hear Santa's bells Jingling from the North Pole. There is many outstanding Christmas movies from Charlie Brown to the Griswold's Family Christmas. Don't get me wrong I love all Christmas movies but my all time favorite would have to be The Polar Express. I remember the first Time I ever watched it was in Kindergarten, our teachers made a cardboard Sleigh for the whole class to sit in. They made us Hot Chocolate while we watched the movie.
If you haven't seen the movie I wont ruin it by filling this blog with Spoilers but basically the movie is about young boy that is losing his faith in Santa Claus. Until Christmas Eve comes around something magical happened. There he lied in his bed trying to fall asleep, when all at once he was awoken by the loud screech of a train whistle. Out of Curiosity he jumps out of his bed and puts on his house slippers to see what the noise came from. When he stepped outside in the cold snowy landscape, there it stood. A magical train locomotive sent from the North Pole. The Boy stood in awe and confusion as a tall man walked out. It was the Train conductor, he asked if the boy was coming with him or not. The Boy asked where they were going, The train conductor then yelled," Why to the North Pole of Course, this is The Polar Express!"
That was Just a little scene I figured I would leak out to the public but that's all I'm going to write bout because I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone else who hasn't seen it yet. I strongly recommend that you watch this with your family, because it fills my Christmas with spirit every time I watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment