Friday, November 13, 2015

A letter to my sister on her wedding day

Dear Sister,

I am writing this letter to you in November of 2015 and I am planning on giving it to you when you get married (if that will ever happen). You get on my nerves almost everyday, but I love you. Even though I strongly dislike you a lot I don't know what I would do without you!

In present time I am 17 years old and you are 20. Lets hope you are not over 40 when you receive this letter. You have already came really close to saying your vows and leaving the house forever. I waited for that day for years, but to be honest when it came closer I realized I would miss you like crazy. You listened to God and did what he wanted you to do and because of that God will bless you. He will send you Mr. Right as long as you serve him and wait for that man.

I hope and pray you grow closer and closer to God as the years go on. We have grown up together in church our whole lives and I am forever grateful for that. I pray that I will always be there for you and help you grow in your faith and I would expect that of you.

I know you may be mean to me now but when worse comes to worse I know you would be there for me. I am going to try my best to respect and appreciate you because you may not always be around. I would truly miss you if you weren't in my life. Happy Wedding Day! I love you sister!




No comments:

Post a Comment