Monday, November 7, 2016

My Thanksgiving

My Thanksgiving
                         Every year my entire family and I have a feast, but lately, the whole family has not been coming, and every year less and less people come. The feast is filled with many different foods. Of course there is turkey which is always delicious and also stuffing and green beans to go along with it. There is also corn, rolls, sweet potatoes, and mashed potatoes. It is all so delicious, and I love going up there every year and I always look forward to it. It is at my Great Grandparent`s house in Charleston, West Virginia. Their names are Jack and Maxine Woodall, and they always work very hard to make the food, and the whole family appreciates it. My brother Jack, my sister Audrey, my sister Maddie, and my dad and I all go up there every year. It is amazing, and I will never forget the memories that have I made with my family.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Thanksgiving&safe=strict&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=974&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwigha3MtpfQAhXBr1QKHYQ_APYQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=oq2Q1L0a89N9sM%3A
Image result for Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment