Friday, October 9, 2015

If you had one last day, how would you spend it?

     If you knew that today was your last day alive, how would you spend it? Would you do whatever you wanted to do or would you spend that little bit of time with your family and friends? How would everyone else react when you told them today was your last day? How would you react? Everyone is different on what they would want to do, but would they really stick to that when the time comes?
     If I knew for sure that I was getting close to my last day, I would already have everything planned. The whole week before, I would do things by myself that I enjoy doing, such as going shopping, going to eat and going to the softball field. On the last day, I would spend time with my family and friends. I would do things that I know will make my family and friends proud of me.      
     I would do things such as making breakfast for my friends and family, I would even make sure that I make my family favorite meal so they will think more of it. I would ask for all of my immediate family to come in and I would have a picnic type thing so that everyone can spend as much time with me as they would like. I would definitely make sure I spend more time with my brother, not just because he is my brother, but because he is my best friend. I tell my brother literally everything, and he knows how to cheer me up. After I spend as much time with my brother I could, I would just sit around the house and read my favorite book, "If I Stay," so I would be peaceful with myself before I go. Something else that you might want to remember is, to never take anything for granted, because you might not ever know when your last day will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment