Friday, February 6, 2015

Top Five Books For Teens

     I have conjured up a list of the top five books I think teens should read. All of these books are appropriate for our high school audience, and are entertaining enough to keep your focus. These books are perfect for book reports or for reading in your free time. They all have well written plots and will keep you interested until the very end. I have read all of these myself, and this is just my personal take on which books you should take a look into.


Top Five Books for Teens
 
1. The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
 
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
 
3. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
 
4. Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
 
5. Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
 
 
      The Hunger Games, The Hobbit, and Harry Potter are all young-adult fiction books. All three have movies made about them and all of them have been rated well. The books in my opinion are better which is why I think it's a good idea to read them before you watch the movies. Perks of Being a Wallflower and The Fault in Our Stars are both a type of young-adult realistic fiction. They also have movies about them which are rated quite high as well.
 
     If you ever find yourself in need of a good read I highly suggest these as options. They will keep your eyes glued to every word with their enticing story lines. Next time you stop by a book store or library pick one up and give it a try. I can almost guarantee that you won't be disappointed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment