Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Questions on everyone's mind?

Lately, I have been wondering things that maybe you have been wondering as well. I will post them, and if you have answers please leave them in the comments! Also, any questions you may have leave in the comments too!
http://www.nndb.com/people/192/000026114/matt-leblanc-2-sized.jpg
  • Did we ever stop #Kony2012? I watched the very long video and whatnot, but this issue did not carry on to #Kony2013. 
  • What happened to Matt LeBlanc? Better known as Joey Tribbiani from Friends, where has he been? Jennifer Aniston is making it big for herself,  Courteney Cox is making terrible movies, Matthew Perry has his own TV show, and I don't even know about David Schwimmer anymore. 
  • When are people going to move on from the '90s? So you're a '90s kid, and that's good because so is everyone else in high school this year.
  • How do the kids in Home Alone's parents forget him so often? I understand maybe leaving your kids home alone, but Home Alone for four sequels? That's a bit ridiculous. 
  • Do blondes really have more fun? Not a question I find myself asking, just trying to end a stereotype with this one. 
  • Do #1 pencils even exist? Has anyone honestly ever used a #1 pencil? 
  • Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed? Being a woman myself, I find this task quite difficult... 
  • Who was the first person to think to milk a cow, and what was going through his/her mind? See these dangling things coming from Bessie? I'm gonna go squeeze them and see what comes out. 
  • Why do fast food drive-thru places never give you enough sauces? Say you're at Taco Bell, and you order three tacos. You ask for mild sauce, and the employee only puts two sauces in your bag. The math is simple, if three tacos have been ordered, three sauces were expected!
http://www.jacquettetimmons.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/questions-March2012.jpg
I'm not saying that these questions run through the mind often, I'm just saying that they should be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment