Monday, September 16, 2013

ENTER THE COMIC KID!

In a world (earth) where comics, vintage music, and old video games are not considered as awesome as they are, in the distance enters... The Comic Kid! A man who is (EXTREMELY) unqualified to deliver a verdict, but will deliver it none the less!  Now not all of these vintage things are perfect, and I am more than happy to let you know (cough...HOWARD THE DUCK...cough). I will be giving my honest opinion on many things including:

Comics (obviously)
Video games (not even Mario is safe)
Movies
Music

and pretty much any other things I feel like discussing. My first review in a couple of days will be on KINGDOM COME, one of my all time favorite graphic novels of all time. I will have a (wonderful) rating system for my comics:

If it's amazing and deserving of everything good it is
: PERFECTION!!!!!!

If it's really good but not quite perfection : buy it as soon as you find it

If it's pretty good, but not something that'll blow your mind, : its only necessary to read if you're     going on a trip

If it's meh, : it'll only be good if you like the character

If it's not very good at all, : you should probably leave it on the shelf

And if it's just awful, : it is shred-worthy

There you have it! Those are my ratings, in a couple of days, my review of Kingdom Come will be released!





No comments:

Post a Comment