Wednesday, September 11, 2013

An Important Announcement of Great and Urgent Importance

Good afternoon students this is Dr. Cooper etc etc. I regret to inform you that I will not be presenting a Retro TV Show blog this week due to my busy schedule. Instead I am pleased to inform you that I have been assigned  my own column in The Timberwolf's Editorial section! I look forward to bringing joy and knowledge to our many readers...
Now, the next Retro TV Article will be postponed until next week so I am allowing my 10-20 viewers to decide what the topic will be: Courage the Cowardly Dog, or Tom & Jerry. Vote in the comments below please. 
Also this year we will be selling subscriptions to the Timberwolf paper. $5 for a whole year of issues, a delightful offer. If you desire to subscribe, please see Ms. Dingess or any newspaper staff member, preferably Cody Straley or Michael Finley (the subscription keepers).
Good Day.

 http://www.fakecard.com/pokedex/pokemon/164.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment