Monday, August 19, 2013

Introducing Dr. Cooper



Good afternoon students and welcome to a new year at Spring Valley! This is your newest blogger, Dr. Cooper. I'll admit, I had no idea that we have a blog, but now I am somewhat excited to be sharing my useless knowledge and opinions with the 20-30 people who will read this blog in its lifetime. So get ready to learn!
To be blunt, I have no intention of blogging about recipes and how-to's that you can easily find on Google. I mean seriously, that's why we have Google. Or Bing. Bing's cool too. However to my fellow bloggers, a how-to on getting a girlfriend would be nice. 
My articles will be about "meaningful" subjects that are both informational and fun to read (Bazinga!).
Expect a post from me once a week or so. Yes I know you must be so excited right now waiting for them. Curb your enthusiasm. I will be writing two series of blog posts on The Timberwolf regarding Random History and Retro Kids' Shows, respectively. An article or two regarding my opinions on "important" matters will surface occasionally too.
Also a little information about myself...
  • I am a junior.
  • I have never dated, even though I am a junior.
  • I feel that every Pokemon game after Platinum is stupid.
  • Don't even get me started on the new Mewtwo form.   
  • I enjoy History and pointless facts.
  • I have a passion for books and American Eagle.
  • Favorite shows include Big Bang Theory and Duck Dynasty.
  • My favorite words include Bazinga, flabbergasted, discombobulated, and befuddled.  
  • If you have come this far without clicking on a different page, congrats. You are now my friend.

That's enough about me, I don't want stalkers. Trust me it's not fun.
 Come back this week for my first official post, which will be proudly titled Random History: The Fork. Yes it's about forks.






Also for anyone who does not yet know, Homecoming is October 5th. Yay...

Photos:  http://www.fakecard.com/pokedex/pokemon/164.shtml
http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/01/02/bazinga-bee-species-names-after-the-big-bang-theory-catch-phrase/
 http://www.webstaurantstore.com/regency-flatware-dinner-fork-12-pack/303RE105.html

No comments:

Post a Comment