Friday, April 26, 2013

Pitch Perfect 2?



                                                     Photo from: www.movieweb.com 
Pitch Perfect is on a constant loop at my house because my two little girls absolutely love the film. They can't stop watching it. So of course they were incredibly excited to hear that a Pitch Perfect 2 is coming. Universal Pictures has hired Kay Cannon (30 Rock, Pitch Perfect) to come back and write the sequel. They are looking to release the movie in 2015, and I imagine they'll bring back the majority of the original cast including Anna Kendrick and Rebel Wilson.
I'll admit that I enjoyed the film... the first time I watched, now I can't stand it. The movie pulled in over $113 million worldwide, and the audience for it is growing, so I imagine the sequel will do even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment