Friday, January 4, 2013

Rewind Back: An Introduction

Let's be honest here; video games have been around for a long time. Going on forty years now. And you have to stop and wonder; how many great games are out there? Well, to answer that, a lot. There are maybe tens of thousands of video games out there. Stretching so many decades of entertainment. Granted, not all games are great even relatively good. But everyone loves something so they may seem good to someone.

But let me explain. Welcome to Rewind Back. A thing I'm hoping I can keep up with. This is going to be a by-weekly "show" where I'm going to give a review of an older game. The one rule to myself is that the game has to be at least four to five years old. Making it be a game that came out around or before the 7th generation of consoles that we have now.

The games could be anything before that. Whether it is good or bad, I'm going to try and pick mostly good games. But here and there I'll pick a game below that. Being a gamer myself, you might expect a game that almost no one heard of or knew about. I've played a lot of games in my time and that invisible number is slowly rising.

The games should probably vary on the ESRB scale in terms of if kids or adults should play them. You'll be seeing that scale vary, I hope. Not every week I'll be posting these. as there are other things to write about.

The posts may or may not be long, but if you know me. They will. Then again you may not just see video games in these posts, namely because  I do watch anime on a regular basis. So you might even find something new to watch.

If you even want to chip in, by all means do. I like checking out new games that I don't know about. So recommend something to me. I'd love to hear from anyone.

So that's my introduction. Hope you enjoyed it and keep on gaming!



No comments:

Post a Comment