Tuesday, December 18, 2012

How bullying makes me feel.

I walk in and everyone starts to stop and stare,
I start to feel awkward and just run to my chair,
I stay quiet like I've done something wrong,
And bury my head because I've got to be strong,

I look up from my work; it's all started again,
The giggles and whispers, the scratch of a pen,
They're writing silly notes, passing them around,
But even right now i am not making a sound,

Break time comes; i just want to run away,
I go into the toilets, i just hope and i pray,
I look into the mirror and look right at my face,
Covered in sweat and tears, oh what a disgrace,

What am i doing crying and hiding like this,
I feel like going in the room and giving some fist,
But I'm not that kind of person, I'm just too shy,
I'm a kind person, who wouldn't even hurt a fly,

I need to go home now and get a little rest,
I'll get prepared for tomorrow and try my best,
Not to let any of them bother me in any way,
As tomorrow is the start of another new day,

At home i put on some music and have a cry,
At last i am free and at home, I give a sigh,
Then i jump into bed and i turn off the light,
But i wake up because i get such a fright,

I have had a nightmare; this is all i need now,
I want it all to go away, I ask why and how,
Is this all my fault for being scared and quiet?
Is it my fault that I'm thin and their on a diet,

But i am just me I can’t be anybody else, ever,
because i don't want to feel like this, not now or never!
By Manda

Pivtures by google images

No comments:

Post a Comment